Sunday, January 3, 2010

Saying Goodbye

While I did enjoy reading this summer and blogging I have discovered I am just not cut out for blogging on a regular basis. So this will be the last entry for Sara's Classroom Reads. I thank everyone who followed and checked in with me. I will be focusing more on my crochet blog as I begin to focus more on creating toys and dolls. So if that interests you at all visit Bouncing Off Of Yarn Walls. Thanks again for your interest and remeber you can always visist my sis at Carrie's YA Bookshelf and get your book fix.

40 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your crochet blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 幸福是人人都要,又怎麼可能都歸你所有?要知道這世界幸福本來就不多........................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 加油!充實內函最重要!Beauty is but skin- deep..............................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. 當我微笑時,世界和我一起微笑;當我快樂時,世界和我一起活躍。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://hillaryhermes.blogspot.com/
    great blog

    ReplyDelete