Thursday, July 16, 2009

CONTEST WINNER!!!!!!!

I am so sorry that this post is a few days late--some family happiness, hampered by some family sadness. But I have chosen the winner for my very first contest and am ready to post my second contest.

The winner of three great books: The Talented Clementine, Scaredy Squirrel, and Pumpkin Soup is. . . drum roll please . . . Dawn M.!!! Congratulations Dawn. I have sent you an email for your mailing information. Thank you to everyone who became a follower, left comments, and added me to your side links.

I promise to become a more consistent follower---so beings my next contest. Come back tomorrow for details. Thanks again to everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whooo! I'm so excited! *grin* I can't wait to read these with my niece. She's going to love them. :0)

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete